This page is for the purpose of discussing administrator requests.
- a. The user must be a current content moderator for at least two (2) months.
- b. The user must have at least 750 edits, of which at least 500 are main namespace edits.
- c. The user must have a clean block record for at least three (3) months, not counting invalid blocks.
- d. The user must have support from a majority of all administrators.
- e. The user must have support from a majority of all bureaucrats. If the request fails to do so, it requires 75% support of administrators who are not bureaucrats for the request to pass unless otherwise stated.
- 1. Replace USERNAME with your username in the box below.
- 2. Click "submit."
- 3. When you submit, fill out the information on the resulting page (user name and description), then save the page.
- 4. Copy and paste the following under "requests" of this page, replacing "USERNAME" with your user name:
- Example: [[FSB:Requests for adminship/USERNAME]]
- 5. If you are making a second request, added "/2" to the page name below:
- Example: [[FSB:Requests for adminship/USERNAME/2]]
- Main article: FSB:Requests for adminship/archive
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.