As per our policies on discussions, this page serves as a list to display all discussions and proposals for everyone's reference. The ongoing discussions indicate that discussion is still open, and contributors are encouraged to participate.
Please note that only bureaucrats can start discussions. If you wish to start a discussion, you must have an endorsement from a bureaucrat.
- 1. Replace TOPIC with the topic to discuss.
- 2. Click "submit."
- 3. When you submit, fill out the information on the resulting page, then save the page.
- 4. Copy and paste the following under "requests" of this page, replacing "TOPIC" with the topic name:
- Example: [[FSB:Discussions/TOPIC]]
- 5. When the discussion is created, use Template:Discussions to add the new discussion to the list below.
Key to list
Here is a key to the list of discussions:
|Title||The title of the discussion; it will always be descriptive, so that everyone knows what the discussion is about just by reading the title.|
|Opened||Gives the date in which the discussion began, along with who started the discussion.|
|Closed||Gives the date in which the discussion was closed, along with the person who closed the discussion, as per the discussion policies. Typically, it is the person closing the discussion that implements the result of the discussion, if passed.|
|Result||The outcome of the discussion. Proposals that fail to pass may be modified for a future discussion.|
List of dicussions
|Adding an abuse filter||September 13, 2018|
|September 18, 2018|
|Merging of FSB content to SBFW||December 31st, 2016|
|December 31st, 2016|
|Editing the Fanon of others||May 1, 2014|
|Content beyond G and PG||May 1, 2014|
|Initial suggestions||May 1, 2014|
|Template and category organization||May 2, 2014|
|July 6, 2014|
|Usernames in page titles||May 2, 2014|
|June 26, 2014|
|Enable message walls||October 8, 2014|