This page is for the purpose of discussing content adoption requests.
- The original author of the article must not have edited the wiki for 90 days.
- The user requesting must have a clean block record for three months.
- The user must be an active member of the community for two weeks
- If multiple users want to adopt the same article, the community will vote which user they think is fit to run the spin-off. If the community is neutral to picking one specific user, the requests would be merged and a collaboration between the two parties will be formed.
- 1. Enter the article name in the box below.
- 2. Click "submit."
- 3. When you submit, fill out the information on the resulting page (article name and description), then save the page. Anything in capital letters must be replaced with your details.
- 5. If you are making a second request, added "/2" to the page name below:
- Example: [[FSB:Adoption requests/ARTICLE/2]]
|Topic||Last edit||Last editor|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.